If you are a fan of the Guatemala Literacy Project, then this is a great opportunity for you to support the program while having a wonderful evening.
Join CoEd on October 15th, 2011 at the Xavier University Cintas Center in Cincinnati, Ohio for an evening of food and drinks along with a Silent and Live Auction featuring one-of-a-kind items and experiences! Festivities begin at 6pm until 10pm and you will have many opportunities to support this worthwhile program.
- Live Auctionfeaturing one-of-a-kind experiences and items with Michael Couch, auctioneer. Bid on experiences such as:
- Notre Dame VIP Football Weekend
- Private glass blowing seminar with Neusole Glassworks
- Disney World Park Hopper tickets
- Silent auction
- Luxury raffle: Ski trip to Aspen, Colorado! Check back soon for more details!
- Wine ring toss
- Open Bar (beer & wine) and heavy hors d’oeuvres
General seating: $65
Table for 10 with reserved seating: $1,200
Become an Event Sponsor!
Become a corporate sponsor for the event and have your business advertised to nearly 5,000 CoEd supporters in the invitation and 350 guests at the event. Email Jennifer Sands at email@example.com for more information on event sponsorships.
Donate to the Auction
Donate gift certificates, event tickets, or merchandise to the silent or live auction and receive recognition in our publications and at the event. Email Jennifer Sands at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.